- CMI provides extensive research and in-depth analysis towards developing a solution that meets the needs of client's customers and senior stakeholders. CMI achieves this through extensive cost/benefit analysis and risk assessment ultimately towards a documented concept and successful business case.
- CMI always starts with a highly detailed project plan and business requirements that assess the conditions that a campaign solution should meet in order to align with stakeholder needs. Detail ensures expectations are met, experience ensures our partners have the comfort of delivery to the highest standards.
- CMI prepare specifications for every programme prescribing the agreed details and timings of every element of the campaign including creation of collateral, scripting and wording, fulfilment and key stakeholder management.
- At the conclusion of the launch phase of any campaign CMI prepares a Post Implementation Review focusing not only on results and improvements but also cost efficiencies. CMI operate under a "Continual Process Improvement" model ensuring that processes and procedures are challenged and evolved over time in line with Best International Practices.
- CMI achieves successful channel management due to its extensive marketing experience enabling realistic and accurate performance setting. Our robust reporting captures results as they happen with performance assessed on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis and communicated to Key Stakeholders as and when they require it.
Multi-Dimensional Campaign Management
The CMI management model is applicable to a variety of CRM strategies:
- Sales campaigns aimed at
|- Maximising Take-up
|- Maximising Profit
|- Minimising Churn
- Retention programs
- Customer contact optimisation